Terms & Conditions
This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.tangsolutions.com & tang.solutions and to any correspondence between you and us and to any newsletters or publications downloaded by you or sent to you by us (the "Site"). Tang Solutions Ltd whose address is Tang Solutions Ltd, Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 9TG is responsible for the Site. In consideration of Tang Solutions allowing you access to the Site you are deemed to accept our terms and conditions of use. Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use the Site. Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made to the terms and conditions of use you are deemed to have accepted it.
Use of the Site
Tang Solutions or its licensors or contributors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the material on the Site. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, adapt or otherwise use any material on the Site other than for your own personal non-commercial use. You may not use the Site:
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material, the publication, dissemination, use or possession of which infringes the rights of any person or which is unlawful in any other respect;
- in any way which is abusive, defamatory or obscene or which will harass, distress or inconvenience any person or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any person;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation or commercial exploitation;
- for the posting, uploading, emailing or other transmission of any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site, without written permission from Tang Solutions;
- to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party, without written permission from Tang Solutions;
- in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms; or
- in any way that might bring Tang Solutions into disrepute.
You must be at least 18 years of age or be accessing the Site with the full consent of a parent or guardian.
Removal of Material and Access to the Site
Tang Solutions shall have the right to refuse to allow you access to the Site or any part of it at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice.
Tang Solutions shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the Site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice.
Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, Tang Solutions gives no warranties that it is indeed free from viruses and you are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate virus checking software.
Tang Solutions shall not be responsible for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of the Site or any other internet site.
Some of the pages on the Site include links to external websites. These are for your convenience only. Tang Solutions does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of these external websites.
You agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself in any registration or subscription form you complete ("the Registration Information"). You agree to maintain and promptly update the Registration Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. Tang Solutions is registered under, and will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation. You hereby agree that the Registration Information (and all updates of the Registration Information) and any other information sent to Tang Solutions by you ("the Personal Data") may be processed by Tang Solutions for the purposes of:
processing your requests;
providing you with information by email or other means;
providing you with information about products and services of Tang Solutions and other parties;
providing a personalised service;
statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys;
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
Our terms and conditions of use may be changed. Please review them regularly. If you continue to use the Site after a change has been made you are deemed to have accepted it.
Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, no warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness.
Tang Solutions cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted access to the Site.
Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising in relation to the Site shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
If any of these terms or conditions of use should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted and the remaining terms and conditions of use shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Comments and Complaints
If you have any comments or complaints to make about the Site please send them to Tang Solutions Ltd, Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 9TG
Last updated: September 2021
Our Standard Business Terms and Conditions
Our Standard Business Terms and Conditions can be found by clicking this link.
Tang Solutions Ltd, Creative Industries Centre, Wolverhampton Science Park, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 9TG Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01902 233 244